Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Lume Creation!
These terms and conditions set forth the ground rules for using Lume Creation’s Website found at https://bettingbrainiac.com/.
We presume you agree to these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions specified on this page, do not continue to use Lume Creation.
LicenseLume Creation and its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Lume Creation unless otherwise specified. All intellectual property rights are unaffected. You may use material from Lume Creation for personal use only, subject to the limits outlined in these terms and conditions.
- Republish Lume Creation material
- Sell, rent, or sub-license Lume Creation material
- Reproduce, duplicate, or replicate Lume Creation material
- Redistribute Lume Creation content
The following date is the effective date of this agreement.
Users can publish and debate their ideas and information in various parts of this website. Before posts appear on our website, Lume Creation will not check, edit, publish or assess Comments. Lume Creation, its agents, or affiliates do not agree or disagree with the views and suggestions expressed in the comments. Individuals that post reviews express only their ideas and opinions. To the extent authorized by relevant laws, Lume Creation shall not be responsible for the Comments or any consequences, damages, or expenses caused or incurred due to the use, publishing, or posting of the Comments on this website.
Lume Creation has the right to review all comments and delete those inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms & Conditions.You guarantee and represent:
- You are authorized to publish the Comments on our website and have obtained all relevant permissions and consent;
- Your Comments don’t violate any third party’s copyright, patent, or brand.
- There is no defamatory, profane, offensive, indecent, or otherwise illegal content in the Comments that violate privacy.
- We won’t use comments for advertising or promoting business or custom, nor will they be used to depict commercial or illicit behavior.
You thus grant Lume Creation a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our ContentFollow is the list of organizations that can link our website without getting our approval.
- Government agencies: any government agency.
- News Organizations: All official new organizations.
- Any Search Engine.
- Online Directory Distributors
- System-wide Nonprofit organizations and accredited businesses, except charity malls and fundraising clubs.
- Not Deceptive
- Don’t insinuate sponsorship, consent, or approval of linking party and their services.
- Not inappropriate for connecting organizations.
- well-known consumer and business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If the following conditions are met, our Company will approve the organizations mentioned above’ link requests:
- There will be no detrimental impact on our Company or our linked businesses.
- We do not have an adverse history with that organization.
- The benefits of hyperlinks outweigh the loss due to the absence of Lume Creation.
- The link is surrounded by and related to general information.
If you are one of the organizations named in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website, contact Lume Creation via email@example.com. Please include your name, name of your organization, contact information, URL of your site, a list of URLs you want to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site that you want to link your website. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.Qualified organizations may connect to our website by using the methods listed below:
- By using our corporate identity;
- By using the URL
- By using any other descriptions of our website that refer to the fact and format of information on the linking party’s site.
Without a trademark license agreement, no use of Lume Creation’s logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking.
Without prior approval and written agreement, you may not construct such frames around our Webpages that may change our website’s visual presentation or layout.
Liability for Content
Any material on your website will never be held accountable by us. You agree to defend us from any allegations originating from your website. There shall be no link(s) on any Website that might be regarded as defamatory, obscene, or illegal; infringing, otherwise violating, or supporting the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
We retain the right to demand that you delete all links to our website or any specified link to our site. You agree to delete all connections to our website promptly upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and our linking policy. You fully consent to and abide by such connection terms and conditions if you create a link to our website.
Link removal from our website
If you discover an inappropriate link on our website, please notify us immediately. We will look into requests regarding link removal, but we are not bound to do so. We provide no guarantee of the accuracy or completeness of the information on this site, nor do we ensure that the website will remain available or that the content will always be up to date.
DisclaimerWe make no representations, warranties, or guarantees concerning this website or its use, to the highest extent granted by applicable law. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- Restrict or exclude our or your liabilities for death or bodily injury;
- Minimize or exclude our responsibility for deception or misrepresentation.
- Minimize any of “our” or “your” liabilities that may happen in any way not authorized by law.
- Exclude any of our liabilities that are not prohibited by law.
The liability limitations and regulations set out in this Article and elsewhere in the disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous section; and (b) apply to all obligations arising under the disclaimer, including contract, defamation, and legislative infringement liabilities.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage as long as the website and its information and services are offered free.